Careers at Commercial
Multi Drop Driver
Available on request
Full-Time 40 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-drop Driver to be based from our Office in Perivale, London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient, timely and safe delivery/collection of goods and services to our customers.
- To arrive as per your rota time, load the vehicle and leave promptly within approximately 30 minutes
- To ensure all deliveries are made via the most efficient route bearing in mind customer priorities
- Maintain accurate records and completion of manifests including time of delivery, signature & name
- Customer returns to be collected within 48hours ensuring procedures for customer returns are followed as laid down in Commercial Best Practice
- Ensure supplier collections are completed within specified time period
- Responsible for care and cleanliness of vehicle
- To ensure vehicle is roadworthy, all faults , service issues and accidents must be reported immediately to the Fleet Supervisor
- To drive courteously and carefully at all times
- Present a professional image and conduct yourself as an ambassador for the Company
- Attend occasional training sessions and undertake training as required
- Attend annual Commercial Review Evening.
- Attend quarterly Drivers Meeting
- Assist in other areas to meet the varying demands of business.
- Complete vehicle maintenance checks on time
40 hours per week to be worked Monday – Friday inclusive. 8:00am start.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- UK Driving License including B1 (No points)
- Excellent knowledge of London roads
- Excellent customer care skills
- Minimum 2 years van driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, flexi-time, employee volunteering scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.