Careers at Commercial
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Specialist
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
About the company
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £60m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
Marketing is a very busy department within Commercial. Its key areas of responsibility are to ensure:
- Commercial’s brand and reputation are aligned to its values, ethics and business growth strategy
- Its position/visibility in chosen markets are strong in order to enable the company to increase market share and achieve its growth target
- These aspects are realised through the development and delivery of its marketing strategy through various campaigns/initiatives.
We are currently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Technical Specialist with the ability to design solutions to support customer and business growth, help manage and maintain company data and system integration.
The role is diverse and will involve the successful candidate supporting the marketing department to run campaigns, implement workflows/automation/development as well as working to ensure database integrity and accuracy.
Company-funded training and Microsoft Certifications will be available.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft CRM Dynamics and its capability to deliver sales and marketing activity
- Minimum of two years’ experience in using different CRM system functions such as data entry, data import, data export, quick campaigns and mail merge for new business, upsell and cross sell business growth
- CRM database field functionality to give a work brief to the Business Support for system development
- Ability to take a data brief in line with marketing and sales requirements, export and manipulate CRM data to show key parameters that have been requested
- PRINCE2 qualification desirable but not essential
- Daily team leadership to drive both personal and team KPI’s, reporting to your line manager
- Be part of a team to create a GDPR strategy and rollout
- Upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 to 2016
- Complete advanced CRM admin to confidently manipulate data for deletion, deactivation and reassignment purpose
- System integration to identify opportunities through website mapping
- Assist in campaign planning and delivery
- Oversee quality assurance of data supplied by the data cleanse team in campaigns, maintain high standards and control error rates
- Creation of workflows
- Accurate CRM reporting that demonstrates the performance of both the sales and marketing teams
- Perform data grouping, exports and imports in line with briefs that have been provided by marketing and sales
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 29 days with length of service
- Company laptop
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and a Childcare voucher scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the role.
Satisfactory DBS check required.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.