Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We are looking to recruit a new team member for our growing technology sales division to help us grow and find new clients within our target markets by creating sales enquiries. We provide central London’s creative sector with the highest level of support and the technology to help them produce some of the world’s finest creative work. The products we work with range from sophisticated colour managed workflow solutions to studio level printers and office multi-functional devices (MFDs).
We work with some of the largest advertising agencies in London, together with design, branding and architects. Clients include Vice Media, Vivienne Westwood, Kelly Hoppen, Telegraph Media Group, Krow, FCB Inferno, Hopkins Architects, Jones Knowles Richie.
We want you to…
- Learn about all aspects of our sales process
- Create mini-marketing campaigns, enabling us to gain appointments with selected potential clients to look for qualified opportunities
- Use professional social media, direct mail, sponsorship, events and telemarketing
- Work within a budget and maximize our exposure and endeavour to create as much value as possible for every pound spent
- Develop new ideas that can be used to maximise incoming sales enquires
- Enter all client and prospective client data into the CRM system, which must be kept up to date at all times
- Ensure our website remains interactive and iteratively improve its appeal and content
- Be available to travel to Clients within London and our Head Office in Cheltenham where required
You have got…
- A familiarity with multiple routes to market.
- Experience within a marketing environment and creating bespoke direct response campaigns.
- An understanding of technologies and the benefits it can bring the clients
- Confidence in communicating at all levels
- Flexibility and enjoyment in working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently, prioritise workload and work under pressure
- The ability to generate new ideas and make things happen
- The capability to be results driven with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Experience with budgets, coordinating activities across multiple routes to market
- Self-motivation and happy to work alone with minimal management. We are a small team and it’s often ‘all hands-on deck’.
- Competitive salary
- We all get a holiday allowance of 20 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
37.5 hours per week to be worked between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business. We would also consider someone looking for a part time role.