Careers at Commercial
IT Service Desk Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Our Managed IT Division designs, implements and supports the IT infrastructures of some of the UK’s top organisations within both the public and private sector. No client has the same needs and our solutions and support packages are tailored to the specific requirements of each client.
We currently have a vacancy in central Bristol as part of a managed service for a leading legal services client, for an experienced IT Support Engineer.
Applicants are required to have had proven experience of working in a busy client facing service desk environment and have exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) to support this. Root cause analysis, problem management and prioritisation skills are required to ensure all issues are resolved based on criticality for all our customers as well as meeting the contracted SLAs.
The position primarily involves supporting and troubleshooting all aspects of the firm’s desktop and application environment. The end user experience in using the IT Systems is of paramount importance as a result it is essential that incidents and known problems are fully investigated and either resolved or explained in a timely fashion. There will be some exposure to the infrastructure environment so knowledge of some key infrastructure technologies would be beneficial.
We want you to...
- Maintain support tickets correctly and keep the client updated with progress every day
- Monitor support ticket queues ensuring incidents are actioned in line with SLA’s
- Work within an ITIL framework to address issues transparently to ensure operations SLAs are met.
- Develop existing customer relationships and build a rapport with stakeholders
- ‘Be a Team Player’ and take responsibility for flagging high priority calls
- Attend remote sites when required
- Document procedures/processes and contribute to the knowledgebase
- Adhere to the client’s ISO27001 information security procedures.
- Consult with onsite and offsite teams as required to resolve incidents and develop individual skillset
You have got…
Proven experience with the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 365
- Active Directory Administrations’
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Desktop/laptop set-up, configuration and performance tuning
- Microsoft SCCM
- Web and E-mail Security
- Antivirus Software
- Managed Print Solution software
- Mobility Software - MDM, iOS, Android etc
- Mobile Devices - iPhones and iPads etc
- Legal Business Applications – Document Management Systems, Finance Systems, Time Recording, Case Management and Digital Dictation etc
It would also be beneficial to have experience of:
- Exchange 2010 to 2016
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Corporate wireless systems
And ideally with either a Microsoft MCP (Windows Server 2012 and above), MCITP or another IT based certification. ITIL Certification is preferred but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Bonus scheme (paid monthly upon achievement of KPI’s)
- A variety of training & development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money via our employee referral programme
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme and more.
- Operational hours: 08:30am – 18:30 Monday to Friday.
- Shift patterns: (Early – 08.30 – 16.45) (Core – 09.00 – 17.15) (Late – 10.15 – 18.30)
- Occasional travel to other offices and overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.