Careers at Commercial
E - Commerace Manager
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Due to the continued expansion of the company, we currently have a vacancy for the position of E-Commerce Manager. Office Supplies and Print Divisions based from our Head Office in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Support and working closely with the Head of Business Systems, the successful candidate will be pivotal within the Sales Support team to manage and control our e-commerce platforms to maintain and ensure accurate and consistent customer data.
- Control data uploads for existing customers to the office supplies and print platforms. Ensuring all upload files are correctly formatted. Monitoring and resolving errors.
- Control data uploads for new customers into our back office system. Ensuring all upload files are correctly formatted. Monitoring and resolving errors.
- Liaising with Customer Service to ensure amendments and updates to customer data is completed within agreed timescales and actions communicated to customers. Ensure existing customer KPIs relating to account housekeeping are maintained.
- Manage the upload of all order pads and pricing files to existing customer accounts post implementation.
- Manage the upload of all customer specific office supplies products. Ensure product categories are maintained and accurate online. Ensure suitable images are obtained and loaded. Ensure obsolete or discontinued lines are removed from order pads.
- Instill and enforce best practice and consistency for the format of customer data online. Ensure consistency of data online and on our back office system.
- Liaising with Implementation Team to ensure any updates to existing upload files are communicated.
- Management of online banners and splash pages. Liaising with Purchasing, Customer Service, Sales Managers and Marketing. Ensuring fixed banners are maintained.
- Proactive housekeeping of customer and product data. Identify non spending buyers and customers. Liaise and report to Sales Managers and Marketing.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Proactive and positive attitude and approach to daily tasks and projects
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Microsoft Office proficient, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the office products industry is desirable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- We also offer other benefits including a company contributory pension scheme, flexi-time scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
37.5 hours to be worked between 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday. However occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.