Careers at Commercial
Delivery Driver and Furniture Installer
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a Delivery Driver & Furniture Installer within our Interiors Division. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a friendly team!
The role involves the delivery and installation of furniture to our clients. It carries a high level of responsibility in ensuring that all our clients receive the highest levels of customer care.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in building office furniture
- Previous experience as a delivery driver would be an advantage
- A full clean driving licence is essential for the role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Delivery and installation of furniture to UK wide clients on a daily basis
- Providing the highest levels of customer service to our valued clients
- Checking of all delivery notes prior to departing Commercial Head Office Warehouse to ensure all appropriate products are on board for that day’s installations
- Reporting any shortages or product damages to Commercial purchasing team
- Completing all deliveries within an agreed timeframe and in accordance with a weekly delivery schedule
- Ensure that the Interiors van is kept tidy and with the appropriate tools on board
- Working with other warehouse staff to assist with unloading of furniture delivery vehicles when not carrying out installations
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous overtime payments
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, applicants must be willing to work flexibly around these hours, and occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Applicants must be willing to be enhanced DBS checked.
About the Company:
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £65m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.