Careers at Commercial
CRM Technical Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy for a CRM Technical Analyst within the Business Solutions Team based at the Head Office in Cheltenham. The key purpose of the role is to implement, support, maintain and develop Commercial’s CRM System.
Company-funded training and Microsoft Certifications will be available.
We want you to..
- Maintain and Support our existing CRM System
- Lead the technical development of CRM working with the Head of IT to deliver key strategic projects.
- Configure our CRM according to business requirements
- Data manipulation using SQL
- Manage priorities and time effectively across multiple Projects/Change Requests
- Ensure that all requests from users are logged, updated and closed in line with operational level agreements.
- Liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
You have got...
- Proven experience of working with Dynamics CRM (Versions 2016/365 preferable though other versions considered)
- Experience of developing workflows
- Knowledge of advanced CRM customisations Forms, Dashboards and Views
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Experience in gathering requirements, producing scope and designing documents
- Excellent debugging and diagnostic skills with the ability to resolve technical problems with simple solutions
- Excellent communication skills
The following skills would be an advantage, although not essential:
- Power BI
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- A PRINCE2 qualification
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more