Careers at Commercial
CRM Technical Specialist
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Technical Specialist with the ability to design solutions to support customer and business growth, help manage and maintain company data and system integration.
The role is diverse and will involve the successful candidate supporting the marketing department to run campaigns, implement workflows/automation/development as well as working to ensure database integrity and accuracy.
Company-funded training and Microsoft Certifications will be available.
We want you to…
- Oversee daily team leadership to drive both personal and team KPI’s, reporting to your line manager
- Be part of a team to create a GDPR strategy and rollout
- Assist with upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 to 2016
- Complete advanced CRM admin to confidently manipulate data for deletion, deactivation and reassignment purpose
- Look at system integration to identify opportunities through website mapping
- Assist in campaign planning and delivery
- Oversee quality assurance of data supplied by the data cleanse team in campaigns, maintain high standards and control error rates
- Be involved with the creation of workflows
- Produce accurate CRM reporting that demonstrates the performance of both the sales and marketing teams
- Perform data grouping, exports and imports in line with briefs that have been provided by marketing and sales
You have got…
- A strong understanding of Microsoft CRM Dynamics and its capability to deliver sales and marketing activity
- A minimum of two years’ experience in using different CRM system functions such as data entry, data import, data export, quick campaigns and mail merge for new business, upsell and cross sell business growth
- CRM database field functionality to give a work brief to the Business Support for system development
- The ability to take a data brief in line with marketing and sales requirements, export and manipulate CRM data to show key parameters that have been requested
- A PRINCE2 qualification, although this is desirable, not essential
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more