Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a Warehouse Co-ordinator to control and process a number of key products in and out the business.
The Warehouse is at the heart of the business, handling all incoming and outgoing products and services of the Cheltenham Headquarters. Goods are delivered throughout the UK, Ireland and internationally through a third party courier or our own fleet of delivery vehicles.
We want you to…
- Receive and check goods received from suppliers
- Process orders onto system and allocate goods to warehouse locations
- Ensure all goods are stored safely
- Process Sales Orders ready for dispatch
- Ensure stock is ready to go to third party storage
- Keep accurate records and perform monthly stock checks to maintain stock accuracy
- Ensure the warehouse area is tidy and organised at all times
- Occasionally open and close the building ensuring security is maintained
- Process deliveries through our courier system
- Process all company recycling – we are a zero waste company!
- Maintain health and safety standards at all times
- Carry out other general warehouse duties as required
You have got…
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong computer skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Confidence to work both independently and within a wider team
- A full driving license
- A forklift license (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
40 hours per week, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be necessary to meet the needs of the business.