Careers at Commercial
Senior Service Desk Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 THIS ROLE CAN CURRENTLY BE CARRIED OUT REMOTELY. HOWEVER THE USUAL PLACE OF WORK IS OUR OFFICE IN CENTRAL BRISTOL.
Our Managed IT Division designs, implements and supports the IT infrastructures of some of the UK’s top organisations within both the public and private sector. No client has the same needs and our solutions and support packages are tailored to the specific requirements of each client.
As a Senior Service Desk Analyst, you will have proven experience of working in a busy client facing service desk environment and have exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) to support this. Root cause analysis, problem management and prioritisation skills are required to ensure all issues are resolved based on criticality as well as meeting the contracted SLAs.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst position primarily involves supporting and troubleshooting all aspects of the firm’s desktop and application environment, while acting as a point of escalation within the team for Service Desk Analysts. The end user experience in using the IT Systems is of paramount importance as a result it is essential that incidents and known problems are fully investigated and either resolved or explained in a timely fashion. Technologies would be beneficial.
We want you to...
- Respond to day-to-day queries related to system issues, performance, user requests/queries, web and email services via telephone, email and the ITSM Ticketing Platform
- Maintain support tickets correctly and keep the end user updated with progress every day
- Monitor support ticket queues ensuring incidents are actioned in line with SLA’s
- Act as a point of escalation for other colleagues within the team and provide support and training where required
- Install and support hardware components including laptops, monitors and mobile devices
- Manage workstations and laptops via SCCM and other remote connectivity tools
- Escalate tickets to Infrastructure and Application/Development support teams as necessary
- Work within an ITIL framework to address issues transparently to ensure operations SLAs are met.
- Support Legal Business Applications including Document Management Systems, Finance Systems, Time Recording, Case Management and Digital Dictation
- Develop existing customer relationships and build a rapport with stakeholders
- ‘Be a Team Player’ and take responsibility for flagging high priority calls
- Attend remote sites when required as part of a team rota
- Document procedures/processes and contribute to the knowledgebase
- Adhere to the client’s established policies, procedures, standards and guidelines at all times, including Asset Management, Starters, Leavers, Changes, ISO27001 etc
- Take responsibility for the ensuring the clients Asset Management inventory is accurate and Starters, Leavers, Change process is followed
- Provide support to colleagues delivering project rollouts as required
- Complete other duties as requested by your line manager
- Operational hours: 08:00am – 18:30 Monday to Friday.
- Shift patterns:
- Early – 08:00 – 16:15
- Core – 09:00 – 17:15
- Late - 10:15 – 18:30
- Occasional travel to other offices and overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money via our employee referral programme
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme and more.