Careers at Commercial
Senior IT Project Manager
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced IT Project Manager to join our expanding Project Management Team. Delivering on average 100+ projects per year, the Managed IT team requires a Snr Project Manager to lead some of our larger project deployments within our top 10 customer accounts. This role will be challenging and highly rewarding, within a dynamic and fast paced environment where service excellence is vital to the success of our business
We want you to…
- Attend and lead client Project Kick-Off Meetings.
- Manage Project Delivery using internal based tools and documentation.
- Lead the planning, implementation and resource of the project.
- Assist Technical Architects with project scoping and planning.
- Track hardware/software deliverables to fulfil project requirements.
- Effectively control risks, scope changes and project quality.
- Manage project issues to swift and successful resolutions.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of project to all key stakeholders.
- Drive Lessons Learnt/End Project reviews.
- Ensure all project documentation is compliant with ISO 9001.
- Proactively monitor all financial elements of the project and instruct on invoicing accordingly.
- Assist Head of Project Management with PMO best practice management activities.
You have got…
- Previous experience delivering £100k+ projects in an IT context.
- PRINCE2 certification highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven success in project managing IT infrastructure solutions.
- Customer facing with a highly professional manner.
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure.
- Capable of managing multiple projects to tight and challenging deadlines.
- A strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Fast-learning with good initiative.
- Confident and highly motivated individual.
- Agile Project Management experience is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus and company car
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more