Careers at Commercial
Sales Support Apprentice
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for an apprentice Sales Support Apprentice within our Managed IT Division. This is a key administrative position, working closely with our very busy sales team to ensure the consistent generation of revenue through renewables, ad hoc customer transactions and highly efficient order processing of larger, project-based deals.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure best-in-class customer service to both internal and external customers, whilst maintaining the attention to detail required for the role.
The position holder will report directly to the Head of Project Management.
- Create, process and obtain authorisation for sales orders
- Raise and send quotations
- Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders as needed
- Registering vendor deal registrations, smart quotes and bids for the Business Development Managers and Internal Account Managers
- Deal with any customer queries and resolve as necessary
- Be the gatekeeper for the handover of information between Sales Support and Project teams.
- Processing renewable subscriptions and services such as ISP (Internet Service Provider) Services and warranty agreements
- Obtain equipment availability and pricing
- Comparing prices with other vendors to maximize overall revenue
- Review and update department processes where necessary
- Other Ad-Hoc activities as may be reasonably expected to be performed by Sales Support personnel
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Microsoft proficient
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (C or above) including Maths and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive apprentice salary
- Full training provided – the successful candidate will be supported to complete their NVQ in Business Administration
- Opportunity to progress your career in a fast growing Company
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- We also offer other Company benefits such as a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and employer supported volunteering scheme