Careers at Commercial
Print Development Manager
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
The key objective of the Print Development Manager role is to support the Office Supplies BDMs by developing new business and creating prospect lists.
You must have extensive industry experience and a proven record of accomplishment in building relationships with print clients. You will be confident, motivated and able to assist in achieving and exceeding the print division sales and margin targets
We want you to…
- Identify new business opportunities and develop a new business pipeline
- Maintain and grow your pipeline and update all records on prospects and new accounts in CRM
- Work closely with Head of Print Management and Print Support Manager on all pricing and tender activity
- Attend divisional Print Academies to improve print knowledge
- Work with marketing on print presentations.
- Identify gap fill opportunities within existing client base
- Attend review meetings with Office Supplies BDM’s
- Visit prospects with relevant Office Supplies BDM to profile requirements and match our company products and services to meet and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Demonstrate potential saving opportunities.
- Support the implementation team with the successful on boarding of new customers to the Company.
- Maintain regular monthly contact with your existing & new accounts, to ensure sales levels are achieved in line with expected contract value and that service levels are maintained in line with pre-agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Regularly promote additional products and services to your existing customer base to increase the revenue and profitability of the account for the company.
- Ensure the account remains profitable for the Company, by regularly reviewing the cost of serve, the cost of goods and the opportunity to expand the products and services to the customer.
- Build knowledge of your division’s product portfolio so that maximum revenue is gained for the Print division.
You have got…
- Previous experience within a client service role
- An in-depth knowledge of Print
- Clear and effective communication skills
- The ability to build relationships
- Strong rapport building skills
- The ability to deal with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Annual global holiday awarded if 100% of annual target is met
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more