Careers at Commercial
PA to Head of Finance
Available on request
Part-Time (temporary) 12-20 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a part time temporary PA to the Head of Finance to cover the period up until Christmas initially, with a view to possibly extending.
The PA to the Head of Finance will be responsible for providing administration and non-accountancy support. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied and flexible PA role within school hours.
• Diary management and managing task list
• Restructuring filing systems
• Create and monitor schedule of statutory tasks for all six divisions ensuring deadlines are adhered to
• Liaise with key stakeholders as and when required
• Research and document preparation
• Preparation and setting up of all meetings
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
• Be a highly effective and credible individual with a “can do” organised approach to life.
• Disciplined and capable of communicating on all levels and at times working under pressured deadlines.
• Work diligently paying close attention to detail
• Previous experience as a PA is desirable
• Be confident, personable and a partnership builder with an ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders including directors and staff across the group
• Microsoft Office proficient, especially Excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive basic salary
• 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) (pro rata for part time role)
• We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, a cycle to work scheme and an employer supported volunteer scheme
12 - 20 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 10:00am –2:00pm. We can be flexible on hours but working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday is essential. Please note that occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Stella Hall for an informal chat on 01242 703431 or fill in our form.