Careers at Commercial
Print Account Manager
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for an experienced Print Account Manager.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth day to day running of a large customer base by providing top quality customer service direct to our clients. Query resolution on artwork, ordering and invoicing, monitoring account activity, and sourcing bespoke printed products, along with offering continued support to the BDM team by successfully maintaining their accounts.
Our Print Department is a specialised division who look after the print requirements of customers across the Commercial Group, as well as providing them with specialised knowledge and expert advice.
Each Print Account Manager is responsible for looking after their own customer base by providing top quality customer service and specialist knowledge. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide appropriate recommendations for cost saving and quality improvements as appropriate.
We want you to…
- Liaise with customers regarding product information on bespoke printed products
- Liaise with suppliers to monitor product delivery time scales
- Source alternative and bespoke products securing best price possible
- Process orders
- Benchmark Suppliers and record results to be used during Supplier assessments
- Liaise with distribution centres to organise delivery methods
- Identify spend leakage to ensure client accounts remain profitable at all time
- Maintain accurate account records when updating end user details
- Turn around quotations for clients within 24 hours
- Ensure that suppliers have all of the necessary information to produce the print job
- Obtain special pricing on bulk orders
- Ensure that all artwork is provided in the highest possible format and create artwork when required
- Monitor accounts for common inconsistencies and feedback to client
- Any other duties required by the Print Department
You have got…
- Previous experience working in a print environment
- An understanding of origination and print processes
- Excellent client services skills
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Clear and effective communication skills
- The ability to build strong client and supplier relationships
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
37.5 hours per week to be worked between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.