Careers at Commercial
Pricing Analyst - Maternity Cover
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Leeds office for the position of Pricing Analyst for the Office Supplies Division. This position sits within the Pricing team and will report to the Pricing Manager.
Working closely with the Pricing Manager, the successful candidate will be pivotal within the team to help drive and develop the pricing strategy and thought process that is currently in progress.
This is a maternity cover role and is expected to last up to 12 months.
We want you to…
- Work alongside both the Pricing Manager and sales community to ensure that all new business pricing proposals are carried out in line with the company’s growth and margin strategy.
- Ensure that all qualifying customers are supported by all available manufacturer deals both at Tender Stage and throughout the lifetime of an Agreement
- Create a database which includes all relevant details, including deal end dates.
- Liaise with both supplier and manufacturer to ensure deals are renewed and that customer sell pricing is in line with any changes, maximising rebate opportunities.
- Assist with carrying out existing business annual price reviews and ensure that all fall in line with the company’s customer retention and margin strategy.
- Manage customer sell pricing to ensure they are kept up to date with market conditions.
- Carry out customer feedback post tender decision that will ultimately provide greater insight into ways in which we can improve our service and strategy moving forwards.
You have got…
- Previous experience in a similar analytical role, preferably within the Office Supplies industry
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- The ability to work under pressure and with own initiative
- The ability to manage your own time and deliver business objectives to an agreed timeline
- A high level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and have the ability to work with high volumes of data
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
Our core business hours are 37.5 per week (9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday) although occasional overtime may be required