Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy for a Pricing Analyst; the position is based from our Leeds office and will support our Office Supplies Division. The successful candidate will be part of the Pricing Team and will report to the Pricing Manager.
Working closely with the Pricing Manager, the successful candidate will be pivotal within the team to help drive and develop the pricing strategy and thought process that is currently in progress.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- We also offer other benefits including a company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
The primary responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst are:
Facilitate New Business Bids
- Work alongside both the Pricing Manager and sales community to ensure that all new business pricing proposals are carried out in line with the company’s growth and margin strategy.
- Ensure that all customer bespoke manufacturer deals are captured at tender stage.
- Create a database which includes all relevant details, including deal end dates.
- Liaise with both supplier and manufacturer to ensure deals are renewed and that customer sell pricing is in line with any changes.
Assist with Existing Business Reviews
- Working alongside both the Pricing Manager and sales community, assist with carrying out existing business annual price reviews. Ensure that all fall in line with the company’s customer retention and margin strategy.
Customer Pricing Management
- Manage customer sell pricing to ensure they are kept up to date with market conditions.
Supplier Deal Optimisation
- Ensure that all manufacturer supported deals are fully optimised so that maximum rebate can be obtained.
- Work alongside the Vendor Support Administrator to ensure that all qualifying customers are covered and supported by all available manufacturer deals.
Customer Feedback Management
- Carry out customer feedback post tender decision that will ultimately provide greater insight into ways in which we can improve our service and strategy moving forwards.
Management/BDM Profitability Packs
- Oversee the production of profitability packs that are produced via the Vantage Point reporting software.
- Once produced, check for accuracy and distribute to the sales community.
- Microsoft office proficient, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.