Careers at Commercial
Cheltenham / Bracknell / Hereford
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy in Bracknell for a leading multi-site financial services organisation, for an experienced IT Network Manager. Our client has recently migrated to a hybrid-cloud infrastructure, therefore, experience of Microsoft cloud technologies is essential.
Applicants are required to have proven experience of leading and developing IT support services demonstrating exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills. Accountable for day to day support within a structured service framework the successful candidate will be able to prioritise workloads to maintain service levels and service KPI’s.
This role requires frequent travel to different sites around the UK therefore a willingness to travel and a full UK driving licence are essential. Candidates with experience of ITIL based service management and/or development of IT services within the financial services sector will have a distinct advantage.
You will ideally have experience of working within a financial services environment be certified with MSCA Office 365, Azure or Microsoft MCSE or have proven experience of customer facing hands-on support, maintenance and installation with the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email, SharePoint,)
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure (IaaS)
- Windows Server
- Exchange 2013, 2016
- Server and storage hardware
- Active Directory, Group Policy and Domain Services
- TCP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing and firewall configuration, VPNs and WAN environments
- Corporate wireless systems
- Backup technologies (Barracuda MSP / Azure)
- Anti-virus & security technologies (Sophos)
- Endpoint support and management (Desktops, Laptops & Mobile Devices)
- Printers and print services
Attention to detail is a must with a methodical and professional approach to service delivery including appropriate due diligence, planning, documentation and engagement with service management, offsite support staff and third parties.
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more