Careers at Commercial
MPS Field Engineer
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We have a vacancy field based in or around North London for a MPS Field Engineer with a great deal of varied experience within the Print/copier Industry. The role is a hybrid split between driving outer London and walking central London.
This is a new position and it is based in a client facing environment Servicing and Maintaining MFD’s for a variety of customers throughout the UK.
We want you to...
- Service and maintain the machine fleet
- To escalate any issues back to the office so that they can be rectified them as early as feasibly possible
- Plan and self-manage your calendar in accordance with the jobs outstanding, area covered and SLA’s
- Keep car stock levels maintained and up to date for the machines covered
- Provide preventative maintenance visits when required and plan these around normal daily calls
You have got…
- Proven experience of basic configuration building, dismantling of Multi-Function Devices (MFD) and Printers, both onsite at the customer premises and within our workshop in which full training will be provided.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of team and individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Able to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
- The ability to manage a busy workload and to prioritise
- A full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Bonus scheme (paid quarterly upon achievement of KPI’s)
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more