Careers at Commercial
MPS Customer Service Advisor
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a Customer Service Advisor/Administrator within our Managed Print Services (MPS) Division. The role will involve providing support for customers while managing and maintaining our printer fleet.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to progress your career in a fast growing Company
- Responding to service calls and toner requests for customers
- Logging calls via our helpdesk software system
- Monitoring all toner alerts through our online reporting system
- Planning and scheduling of engineer visits
- Ordering of stock items for engineers and warehouse
- Assist with invoice and customer queries
- Liaising with other third party providers on engineers status
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and providing a proactive service to all dedicated accounts
- Authorising invoices and dealing with credit queries
- Chasing delivery dates on all orders placed with suppliers
- Proactively monitoring response times to ensure all SLA’s are met
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have previous administration and/or customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent), including Math’s & English
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, within a team or individually
- A driven individual looking for a challenging within a varied role
- Quickly understand and interpret customer requirements and meet the customer expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern between the hours of 7:00am – 3:30pm, 9:00am – 5:30pm and 10:30 – 7pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.