Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have two vacancies based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a newly-qualified Management Accountant. The successful candidates will be responsible for the management and production of the accounts for either our Managed IT division or our Office Supplies division.
We want you to…
- Produce management accounts for the Managed IT /Office Supplies Division
- Produce year end audit schedules and liaison with auditors
- Business Partner the Managed IT / Office Supplies senior leadership team , providing accurate and informative financial information
- Develop individual profit and loss accounts for all divisions
- Produce and monitor departmental budgets and forecasts
- Control and management of month end closedowns, stocktakes etc.
- Ensure that all finance processes are robust, fit for purpose and meet statutory and stakeholder requirements
- Liaise with other Departments to ensure that they all have ‘finance friendly’ procedures which contribute to the integrity of all Company information
- Constantly monitor and drive improvements/changes to all of the above
- Assist with the introduction of a new ERP system for the business
You have got…
- Relevant accountant qualifications (ideally ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
- Previous experience of working in an IT business, although not critical
- The ability to demonstrate a track record of innovation and improvement
- The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Previous experience of Systems implementation
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
37.5 hours per week to be worked between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.