Careers at Commercial
Junior Graphic Designer
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Commercial’s busy Marketing Department is expanding. We are looking for a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to support our internal and external communications programme. Working across the Group, the successful candidate will gain significant experience across a wide-variety of project work.
We want you to…
- Work closely with our in-house graphic designer providing support, when required across any design projects being worked on by the team.
- Develop a consistent brand look & feel for all internal and external communications.
- Maintain and update company brand guidelines and marketing toolkits.
- Create eye-catching visuals for our social media platforms including: stills, short videos, GIFs and other formats using existing photography and videography.
- Work with external suppliers to coordinate production and print.
- Support the Marketing Department with content updates for the website.
- Contribute to any other duties as required by the Marketing Department
YOU HAVE GOT…
- A degree or professional qualification in graphic design or a relevant discipline (Desirable)
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience in a Design role / environment
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- The ability to interpret brand guidelines to engaging designs
- The ability to work across multiple design briefs and to manage workload effectively across multiple stakeholders
- A keen eye for design and detailing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability of seeing projects through from concept to production
- The ability to organise yourself to maximise time and resource in order support the rest of the team
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more