Careers at Commercial
IT Service Desk Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Our Managed IT Division designs, implements and supports the IT infrastructures of some of the UK’s top organisations within both the public and private sector. No client has the same needs and our solutions and support packages are tailored to the specific requirements of each client. As a leading IT Solutions provider we keep up to date with the very latest technologies.
We currently have vacancy in central Bristol as part of a Managed Service for a leading legal services client, for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst. This is a temporary six month contract to assist with increased workload.
We want you to...
- Maintain support tickets correctly and keep the customer updated with progress every day
- Monitor support ticket queue ensuring incidents are actioned in line with clearly defined SLA’s
- Work within an ITIL framework to address issues transparently to ensure operations SLAs are met.
- Develop existing customer relationships and build a rapport with stakeholders
- ‘Be a Team Player’ and take responsibility for flagging high priority calls
- Attend remote sites when required
- Document procedures/processes and contribute to the knowledgebase
- Adhere to the client’s ISO27001 information security procedures.
- Consult with onsite and offsite teams as required to resolve incidents and develop individual skillset
You have got…
- Proven experience of working in a busy client facing service desk environment and exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Root cause analysis, incident/problem management experience and time management skills to ensure all support requests are appropriately triaged and prioritised in line with contracted service levels.
- Experience in supporting high level project implementations and existing desktop and server infrastructures.
The position primarily involves supporting and troubleshooting all aspects of the firm’s desktop and application environment. The end user experience in using the IT Systems is of paramount importance as a result it is essential that support and service requests are responded to and resolved within strict SLA’s. There will be some exposure to the infrastructure environment so knowledge of some key infrastructure technologies would be beneficial. The candidate would ideally have experience with most of the technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Active Directory
- Desktop/laptop set-up, configuration and performance tuning
- Microsoft SCCM
- Web and E-mail Security
- Antivirus Software
- Managed Print Solution software and cost recovery
- Mobile Device Awareness – Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software and iOS, iPhone iPads hardware and/or other mobile software / hardware experience
- Legal Business Applications – Document Management Systems, Finance Systems including time recording, Case management and Digital Dictation etc
- Working with remote offices to provide a seamless support experience
- Supporting people in an agile working environment, including hope workers.
It would also be beneficial (but not essential) to have experience of:
- Exchange 2016
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop support
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Bonus scheme
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
Due to the nature of our clients, candidates must be willing to be DBS checked.