Careers at Commercial
IT Data Analyst Apprentice
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a IT Data Analyst Apprentice to join our Capacity and Performance Team based in Cheltenham. Commercial will provide full training to the successful candidate, as well as having structured learning objectives throughout. Upon successful completion of the IT Apprentice scheme the candidate will gain an industry standard certification and will be offered a full time position with our Capacity and Performance Team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about IT and will be looking to progress their career in a leading IT Company. Upon successful completion of the IT apprentice scheme Commercial will continue to invest in training, personal development and support the candidate to progress through the Company.
- The ideal candidate would ideally have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above, and must be able to demonstrate good problem solving skills in addition to the following:
- Excellent telephone manner & customer facing skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Workstations and office packages, i.e. Office 2007 -2013, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems in a business environment
- Organisational skills to follow procedures and complete tasks within given time frames using incident management tools
- Ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and progress
- Attention to detail
- Be motivated to achieve outstanding levels of customer service in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive apprentice salary plus bonus, increasing in line with the Living Wage upon successful completion of the Apprentice scheme
- Company laptop
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and a Childcare voucher scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked in shift rotation between 08:00 – 16:30, 09:00 – 17:30 and 09:30 – 18:00 Monday-Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the role. The successful candidate will also be allowed paid time off to attend college/training courses where necessary.
Due to the nature of our clients enhanced DBS is essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £60m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
Our IT Services Division designs, implements and supports the IT infrastructures of some of the UK’s top organisations within both the public and private sector. No client has the same needs and our solutions and support packages are tailored to the specific requirements of each client. As a leading IT Solutions provider we keep up to date with the very latest technologies.
Here at Commercial IT Services we pride ourselves on our people and expertise and as such offer full training, including Microsoft, VMware and Citrix. We help all of our support staff to gain industry standard certifications including MCSE, VCP and CCP. We encourage career progression and developing our talent is something we do well!
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.