Careers at Commercial
IT Apprentice - Leighton Park School
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
The IT Apprentice will form part of our IT Support Service at Leighton Park School and will be provided with full training, as well as having structured learning objectives. Upon successful completion of the IT Apprentice scheme, the candidate will gain an industry standard certification and will be offered a full time position with our IT Support Team.
You will be passionate about IT and will be looking to progress your career in a leading IT Company. Upon successful completion of the IT apprentice scheme Commercial will continue to invest in training, personal development and support you to progress through the Company.
We want you to…
- Provide 1st line support to clients – via telephone, email and remote working
- Monitor 1st line support ticket queue ensuring incidents are actioned before SLA
- Perform proactive maintenance using our in-house monitoring system
- Handle telephone calls and emails from clients and create support incidents as needed
- Help to develop guides to help with training
- Be available for additional duties as deemed appropriate to the role and business needs
- Maintain excellent relations with the customer and other resolver groups, guide and aid effective incident resolutions, maintain a knowledge base of known errors and resolutions.
- Maintain a professional and corporate image of the Company at all times.
You have got…
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above
- The ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- An excellent telephone manner & customer facing skills
- An understanding of Microsoft Workstations and office packages, i.e. Office 2007 -2013, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- A knowledge of Operating Systems in a business environment
- Organisational skills to follow procedures and complete tasks within given time frames using incident management tools
- The ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and progress
- Motivation to achieve outstanding levels of customer service in a team environment
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more