Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy for an Interiors Consultant within our Interiors Division. This is an additional role to support our plans for further ambitious growth. You will be confident, motivated and able to deliver results against activity and revenue targets.
• To actively contact new prospects
• To spearhead the sales strategy with the right profile of prospects who will add revenue and profit to the Commercial portfolio
• To Project Manage all large refurbishment projects and ensure they are rolled out successfully
• To increase profit and turnover of existing customers
• To build rapport and nurture customer relationships
• To hold regular account reviews (minimum) quarterly and host site visits
• To ensure KPI’s are produced and communicated monthly
• To produce relevant Management information so that spend, products and margin can be managed.
• To build knowledge of your division’s product portfolio so that maximum revenue is gained for the Interiors division.
• Use and maintain CRM
• Rapport building with an existing account base
• Identify spend leakage
• Achieve realistic targets
• Provide solutions to customers’ needs
• Ensure best practice is shared with both client and Procurement Consultants
• Ensure client accounts remain profitable at all time
• Preparation of quarterly business plan to be presented and signed off by Interior Sales Manager
• Preparation of monthly progress report; showing results in all key areas.
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Ability to build relationships
• Strong rapport building skills
• Ability to deal with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors
- Competitive Salary
-Company mobile phone
-25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
-We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.