Careers at Commercial
Implementation Project Manager
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and conscientious individual to join our Implementation Team. This team operate in a busy, challenging and highly rewarding environment where service excellence, business awareness and attention to detail is vital to the success of our business. The role is primarily based from our Cheltenham head office however it also involves travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
We want you to…
- Attend prospect presentations and site visits with key stakeholders to explain the implementation process and transition of stationery and print.
- Demonstrate in detail our office supplies and print e-commerce solutions to prospects to explain how it will meet and manage the prospect’s requirements.
- Oversee and manage mobilisation of new customers ensuring objectives, requirements and timescales are achieved.
- Lead implementation meetings with new clients and key stakeholders to understand requirements, investigate and suggest business solutions.
- Lead the internal project team ensuring agreed requirements and timescales achieved.
- Produce detailed project plans, project documents and minutes for meetings and conference calls.
- Identify potential areas of risk internally and externally. Investigate solutions available and manage resolution.
- Configure the e-commerce platform for office supplies and print as required.
- Lead integrations ensuring relevant parties involved, rigorous testing competed and timescales managed.
- Co-ordinate buyer training for new customers and assist by attending and delivering training where required.
- Identify key learnings to drive best practice.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and up sell.
- Provide post implementation support following go-live.
You have got…
- Experience of the office supplies and print industry (desirable)
- A practical understanding of business and customer management issues
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive and positive attitude and approach to tasks
- The capability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- The initiative to maintain timescales and for query resolution
- The ability to work under pressure to tight and challenging deadlines
- The ability to approach challenging situations methodically and proactively
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Previous project management experience (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Bonus scheme paid on achievement of quarterly KPI’s
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
Our core business hours are 37.5 per week (9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday). The role involves travel to our customers throughout the UK and occasional overtime will be required to meet the demands of the business.