Careers at Commercial
Head of Print
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
The Head of Print will be required to develop and lead the Print Division’s commercial strategy, business development, sales execution, product and go to market activities, account management and partner functions in accordance with the Print Division’s financial targets. Reporting to and working closely with the Sales Director you will design, deliver and execute innovative strategies to ultimately drive substantial top-line revenue growth and contribute significantly to the continued acceleration of growth and success of the Company
We want you to…
- Own, define and execute the Print Division’s strategic vision, whilst working in collaboration with the Sales Director and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Marketing Department to create, execute and manage the sales and marketing strategy.
- Take complete ownership of all monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets; closely monitoring net profitability at all times.
- Own the new business development plans and build the necessary pipeline to over deliver against the agreed financial targets.
- Be responsible for the excellence in sales operations with a key focus on accurate forecasting and pipeline follow-through utilising CRM 365 to it’s fullest potential.
- Own the divisions’ cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Work as part of Commercial’s Management Team to implement best practice across the Group.
- Define, build and develop the sales team in terms of capacity and capability to execute on the sales and marketing KPI’s and targets.
- Create and lead an inspired #commercialbynature team able to articulate our group proposition include site visits and creation of cross sell leads.
- Ensure compliance with Commercial’s HR, Recruitment and Payroll processes in regards to team management.
- Work with the Sales Director in Office Supplies to devise, develop and roll out an ongoing training programme for all BDMs and CDMs in Office Supplies for Print and Print management
- Continue to build and evolve all tools and best practice relating to Print and Print Sales
You have got…
- Proven experience of working within a similar role within the Print industry at management level
- Experience in sales or Marketing, strategy and managing relationships with key clients, vendors and direct reports.
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Superior presentation and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively inter departmentally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with emphasis on goal-oriented setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.