Careers at Commercial
ERP Technical / Business Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
About the company
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £60m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
We currently have a vacancy for an ERP Technical/Business Analyst within the Business Solutions Team based at the Head Office in Cheltenham. The key purpose of the role is to implement, support, maintain and develop Commercial’s key Business Applications.
The Business Solutions Team are responsible for supporting all Business Applications and Infrastructure across the Group.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience with the technologies and skills listed below:
- ERP Project Management and Implementation
- Dynamics Navision – Service Management and Job/Cost Accounting
- Microsoft SQL (2008, 2012, 2014)
- Reporting Experience with SSRS or Crystal Reports
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize workload to meet pre-agreed deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
*Applicants are required to have had proven experience of supporting high level project implementations, possess exceptional customer service and communication skills, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Project Manage and Implement ERP (MS Dynamics Navision) for IT Services division
- Project Manage and Implement ERP (MS Dynamics Navision) for London Office
- Provide support on ERP Business Application issues
- Work with Reporting analyst to create Operational and Customer facing reports
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
- Participate in weekly Helpdesk review meetings with the Business Systems/Internal IT
- Actively participate in IT Projects
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the role.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.