Careers at Commercial
E-commerce Business Analyst
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for an E-commerce Business Analyst.
The key purpose of the role is to manage our E-Commerce platforms from a business and customer perspective. Also to work closely with both the technical team and business stakeholders to implement changes/projects/releases to the E-Commerce platforms/critical applications.
We want you to…
- Provide day-to-day management of Commercial’s E-Commerce platforms used within Office Supplies and Print.
- Ensure Commercial’s E-Commerce platforms have an active road map of changes/projects.
- Maintain change request log for Commercial’s E-Commerce platforms.
- Work closely with the Technical Analysts to define/implement new features, change requests and projects.
- Manage and coordinate testing in line with releases and regular system updates.
- Manage and coordinate Training of new releases, change requests and projects.
- Enforce best practice of critical data. Control data uploads by ensuring all upload files are correctly formatted and monitoring/resolving errors. Complete regular housekeeping tasks
- Ensure amendments and updates to critical data is completed within agreed timescales.
- Management of online banners and splash pages. Liaising with Purchasing, Customer Service, Sales Managers and Marketing. Ensuring fixed banners are maintained.
- Manage and control access to online platforms. Ensure levels of access meet individual’s role.
- Work with the ISO officer to audit Commercial’s E-Commerce platforms in line with our ISO standards.
- Have a knowledge of all our applications and how the customer data flows throughout the business.
You have got…
- Proactive and positive attitude
- E-Commerce or Business Systems experience
- Experience of systems administration
- Experience in requirements gathering, producing scope and designing documents
- Experience of identifying process/system improvements
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently
- Ability to think laterally to overcome problems
- Testing/Training experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
The following skills would be an advantage, although not essential:
- System Auditing
- SQL Server – Queries, T-SQL
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of the office products industry
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
37.5 hours per week to be worked between 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.