Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Due to the expansion of the Company and our exciting growth plans, we are currently recruiting for a brand new role of Data Manager. The role is supporting both the Office Supplies and Print Divisions and is based from our Head Office in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Support, the successful candidate will be pivotal within the team to oversee data integrity and bespoke management information production. Bespoke and accurate customer management information is essential for rewarding account reviews, improved margin management and increased opportunity for up sell and cross sell.
- Control and manage data integrity for office supplies and print customers. Enforce accurate customer configurations and accurate invoicing.
- Production of data and reports for Category 1 customer reviews. Liaise with Sales to agree content and frequency of report. Production of bespoke management information.
- Ensure customer and product data required for management information and utilised for bespoke large account reviews is accurate and accessible.
- Oversee and manage customer data contained within our office supplies and print e-commerce online platforms and our back office system. Ensure customer data is consistent and accurate.
- Oversee and manage product data contained within our office supplies e-commerce platform and back office system. Ensure product data is consistent and accurate. Ensure customer specific office supplies products are correctly categorized.
- Instill and enforce best practice and consistency for the format of customer and product data online. Ensure consistency of data online and on our back office system.
- Proactive housekeeping of customer and product data. Identify non spending buyers and customers. Liaise and report to Sales Managers and Marketing.
- Management and enforce control for access to customer data. Manage and control security of customer data held internally. Manage and enforce process for data deletion.
- Management of secure storage and controlled access to all customer pricing. Ensure changes to customer pricing is monitored and controlled. Manage all requests for access to customer pricing.
- Management of secure storage and controlled access for all customer contracts. Tracking contract renewal dates. Management and recording of all contract exceptions.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Proactive and positive attitude and approach to daily tasks and projects
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Microsoft Office proficient, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the office products industry is desirable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
We also offer other benefits including a company contributory pension scheme, flexi-time scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
37.5 hours to be worked between 09:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday. However occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.