Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a data administration role which is to be based with our Marketing Department at our head office in Cheltenham.
Reporting to our CRM Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for all data management and campaign delivery for Group-wide sales teams.
Marketing is a very busy department within Commercial. Its key areas of responsibility are to ensure:
- Commercial’s brand and reputation are aligned to its values, ethics and business growth strategy
- Its position/visibility in chosen markets are strong in order to enable the company to increase market share and achieve its growth target
- These aspects are realised through the development and delivery of its marketing strategy through various campaigns/initiatives.
- Upgrade, development and maintenance of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution (Microsoft Dynamics) and the data within it.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 29 days with length of service
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and an employer support volunteering scheme
- Delivering against data selection requirements based on campaign briefs/data management guidelines
- Accurate and efficient data input into Microsoft CRM Dynamics including quality assurance checks
- Data manipulation
- Compile marketing lists within CRM for sales teams
- Schedule and complete mail-outs using Microsoft word and CRM Dynamics
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks in relation to CRM maintenance, development and support of the Marketing Department.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Experience in using Microsoft CRM Dynamics or Salesforce is desirable but not essential; full training will be provided if necessary
- Proficient in online research with the ability to extract information from several online sources to create a complete business profile to a high standard
- High levels of accuracy and efficiency required for data management whilst working to a consistent pace
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete projects to a high standard within an agreed deadline
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the role.
About the Company:
Commercial was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of seven divisions; Office Supplies, IT Services, Managed Print Services, Technology, Interiors, Print Management and Creative Systems the £65m turnover company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.