Careers at Commercial
Customer Service Advisor (London)
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor based in our London office.
The key purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service and sales support, focusing on developing and maximising sales opportunities from our existing customers whilst supporting the Sales Director & External Sales Team.
- Answer the telephone in the required manner.
- Support and work closely with Customer Service Team colleagues and follow procedures for order processing and resolving outstanding queries
- Ensure customers are informed of back orders and out of stock
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to customers on products and services.
- Support and work closely with Sales Team
- Generate customer returns notes, ensuring correct procedure is followed as laid down in Best Practice.
- Management of personal COD account
- Check and un-hold online (WOO) orders
- Support our Bespoke Print Administrator
- Follow up on quotes and enquiries in a satisfactory time
- Support promotion days and follow up on marketing campaigns as required
- To work with existing clients maximising spend and ensuring all contact/company information is updated on Horizon
- Methodical, resourceful and logical
- IT Skills (Microsoft Windows, Outlook & Open Based Software)
- Good Communicator particularly telephone skills
- Pro-Active, positive attitude
- Numeracy and literary skills to GCSE A-C or equivalent standard
- Team Player
· Competitive salary
· We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
· A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
· Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
· Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
· A range of team and social events
· Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 6:00pm (Some flexibility may be required)