Careers at Commercial
Customer Service Advisor (London)
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor based in our London office.
The key purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service and sales support, focusing on developing and maximising sales opportunities from our existing customers whilst supporting the Sales Director & External Sales Team.
- Answer the telephone in the required manner.
- Support and work closely with Customer Service Team colleagues and follow procedures for order processing and resolving outstanding queries
- Ensure customers are informed of back orders and out of stock
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to customers on products and services.
- Support and work closely with Sales Team
- Generate customer returns notes, ensuring correct procedure is followed as laid down in Best Practice.
- Management of personal COD account
- Check and un-hold online (WOO) orders
- Support our Bespoke Print Administrator
- Follow up on quotes and enquiries in a satisfactory time
- Support promotion days and follow up on marketing campaigns as required
- To work with existing clients maximising spend and ensuring all contact/company information is updated on Horizon
- Ensure sustainability procedures are enforced
- Ensure sustainable objectives are communicated and understood.
- Keep work areas and company premises safe, tidy and secure
- Liaise with and support Sales Director
- Liaise with and support Operations Director
- Liaise with all relevant departments and personnel
- Follow all reasonable management requests
- Follow all company procedures as set out in Commercial Pack and Best Practice.
- Attend annual Commercial Review Evening.
- Ability to support other roles within the organisation and provide cover when necessary
- IT Skills (Microsoft Windows, Outlook & Open Based Software)
- Good Communicator particularly telephone skills
- Positive Attitude
- Numeracy and literary skills to GCSE A-C or equivalent standard
- Team Player
-25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
-We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
-To work within a growing Company with excellent career progression opportunities
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 6:00pm (Some flexibility may be required)