Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for an experienced Credit Controller within our Finance Department.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, the primary function of this role is to collect payment for overdue invoices quickly and efficiently and to resolve any customer queries.
We want you to…
- Request payment of debt by telephone, email and letter
- Resolve queries raised by customers
- Liaise with the Sales Team to resolve any issues and queries regarding invoicing and account set up
- Liaise with the Cash Team to provide missing allocation details
- Liaise with the Sales Ledger Team to update account changes
- Provide monthly reports to the Sales Team on the payment status of their accounts
- Process credit card and purchasing card payments
- Place the account on and/or off credit stop
- Process bad debts as per written procedure
- Attend implementation meetings for new customers to ensure the correct account set up.
You have got…
- Previous experience working in an accounts department
- IT skills including Excel & Word
- Good interpersonal skills and positive working attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with colleagues
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Monthly bonus scheme based on individual and team objectives
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more