Careers at Commercial
Corporate Account Manager (Part Time, Maternity Cover)
Available on request
Full Time; Mon - Fri 9-5:30
37.5 Hours per week
Corporate Account Manager
We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a Corporate Account Manager. The position is full time and temporary (up to 12 months) to cover a period of maternity leave within the team.
This position is based within our very busy Customer Service Department that look after our customers who procure their office supplies through Commercial. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after their own customer base by providing top quality customer service and specialist product knowledge.
The successful candidate will work closely our Business Development Managers, and together they will manage the daily accounts of our customers. Each Corporate Account Manager looks after a large customer base supporting accounts of varying sizes. Some accounts could have up to 600 end users which you will be expected to build a rapport with and maintain a high quality service.
Products and pricing
- Liaise with Customers regarding product information (20,000 catalogue products)
- Liaise with the Purchasing Department to monitor product delivery time scales
- Sourcing alternative and bespoke products to secure best price possible
- Ensure end users are kept fully up to date on product development
- Maintaining accurate client product lists
- Record and report KPI Information
- Processing orders
- Liaise with distribution centres to organise delivery methods
- Ensure best practice is shared with both client and procurement consultants
- Ensure client accounts remain profitable at all time
- Identify spend leakage
- Maintain accurate account records when updating end user details
- Maintain end user housekeeping on client websites
- Conduct end user telephone training
- Attend end user training days during new account implementations
- Updating customer details on CRM
- Making your customer base aware of promotional activity
- Liaise with suppliers to secure delivery information
- Arrange same day deliveries with suppliers where necessary
- Obtain special pricing on bulk orders
- Monitor of supplier performance and feedback to purchasing team
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of both providing excellent customer service and administration
- Microsoft office proficient
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- A full driving licence is desired but not essential
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service to 29 days (pro rata for part time employees)
WORKING HOURS:37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business.
Want to work here?
Contact our head of HR Jenny Hodgson for an informal chat on 01242 703400 or fill in our form.