Careers at Commercial
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
Commercial’s marketing department is expanding. If you are an experienced Content Writer looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you. Comprising eight divisions, our in-house team is effectively an agency for the Commercial Group.
If you are comfortable and confident working across multiple disciplines, able to create compelling and engaging marketing copy, quickly, specific to our brand portfolio then we’d like to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new content types. Areas you will cover include: printed collateral, eDMs, DM, social media content, website copy, white papers, blog posts and overviews of our product/services.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality written pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
We want you to…
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create thought leadership content
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
You have got…
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar
- Experience conducting research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- The ability to write using a variety of tones
- The experience to write across a number of subjects / industries
- The ability to write quickly and perform under tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more