Careers at Commercial
Client Account Manager - IT
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy at our Head Office in Cheltenham for a Client Account Manager in our Managed IT Division. Reporting to the Sales & Partner Manager, you will be responsible for client retention and prospecting for new business opportunities within the existing client base. The main requirement of this role is to create an additional contact for our clients to field enquiries to, to find new opportunities and develop the client relationships which will allow the BDMs and Account Directors to focus on hunting new business, account growth and high value tasks.
You will be expected to provide day to day telephone and face to face account management of pre-existing accounts and assist the Sales team in actively finding new business opportunities for both infrastructure and managed services sales. The Managed IT team is a busy, challenging and highly rewarding environment where service excellence is vital to the success of our business.
WE WANT YOU TO…
- Account Manage - dealing with customer queries and quote requests for existing clients and building and growing relationships at all levels within their business.
- Arrange Appointments – for the Business Development Managers and Account Directors to meet with existing customers to discuss new projects which you have uncovered and further opportunities within those accounts
- Follow up on Marketing Campaigns – working with the marketing team and sales manager to deliver compelling campaigns and new messaging to existing customer through outbound calling, email and social media.
- Proactively Prospect – actively promote our solution portfolio to ensure client retention and increase repeat business.
- Review Renewals – working with the operations and sales support team to audit and maximise renewal retention for our existing clients and uncover new upsell opportunities.
- Quote and Close – professionally produce proposals and quotations on some of the smaller transactional business and any self-generated smaller opportunities that you find within the existing client accounts.
- Keep the CRM and Opportunities Updated - to provide accurate forecasting to the business.
- Achieve Targets - a minimum of your allocated Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Gross Profit target
- Achieve KPIs - as set out by the Sales & Partner Manager
You have got…
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A motivated and confident telephone and video conference manner
- A proven track record in sales or related market.
- A knowledge of the technical skills required to understand the types of solutions aligned to customer requirements and our go to market strategy.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively inter-departmentally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and a keen eye for detail and professionalism with emphasis on achieving goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM disciplines.
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Uncapped commission structure
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more