Careers at Commercial
Client Account Manager - IT Sales
Available on request
Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We currently have a vacancy at our Head Office in Cheltenham for a Client Account Manager in our Managed IT Division. Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for client retention, growth and new business prospecting. The main requirement of this role is to support the BDMs and Account Directors in order to enable them to focus on hunting new business, account growth and high value tasks.
You will be expected to provide day to day telephone and face to face account management of pre-existing accounts and assist the Sales team in actively finding new business opportunities for both infrastructure and managed services sales. The Managed IT team is a busy, challenging and highly rewarding environment where service excellence is vital to the success of our business.
We want you to...
- Support the Account Directors and Business Development Managers in driving new business sales into prospects within allocated territory, through regular scheduled telephone and face to face engagement and customer site visits.
- Retain existing aligned accounts by building and growing relationships at all levels within the client’s business.
- Co-create 1, 2- and 3-year IT strategic road maps for your aligned clients to follow, adding in budgeting wherever possible.
- Follow up on potential new customer relationships through proactive marketing activities, directed by the Business Development Director.
- With the help of our Network Operations Team, identify potential upsell opportunities within recurring revenue and work with the aligned Account Directors and Business Development Managers as required, to propose the solution while maximising gross profit.
- Keep the CRM and Opportunity management systems updated to provide accurate forecasting to the business.
- Work closely with the Clients, Account Directors and Business Development Managers to ensure that gross margin is maximised
- Actively promote our solution portfolio to ensure client retention and increase repeat business
- Professionally produce quotations and written proposals for prospective customers
- Possess a strong understanding of our product set and proposition
- Achieve a minimum of your allocated Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Gross Profit target
- Achieve KPIs as set out by the Business Development Director
You have got…
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proven track record in sales or related market.
- A knowledge of the technical skills required to understand the types of solutions aligned to customer requirements and our go to market strategy.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively inter-departmentally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills and professionalism with emphasis on achieving goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM disciplines.
- Competitive salary
- We all get a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Bonus scheme (paid quarterly upon achievement of KPI’s)
- A variety of training & Development programmes tailored to you
- Earn extra money if we hire your friends or family with our employee referral programme
- Want to get healthy? We have free fruit delivered for all staff! And our state of the art coffee machine will be sure to set you up for the day
- Looking for a little extra? You could get a day off for doing charity work and you might even get a treat on your birthday and work anniversary!
- A range of team and social events
- Cycle to work scheme, pension contributions, Employee support programme, Flexi time scheme and more